Our meeting this month was at the beautiful Parker furniture store. It was a lovely meeting and well attended – we had about 100 members and guests. Our organization is really growing and thriving!
Jeff Parker gave the members a bit of background on Parker Furniture. Barbara Baldwin discussed the new designer program that Parker is rolling out. Be sure to email her for specifics. Lori Gilbert updated us on the “High Point West” day they have coming up on May 10th.
We welcomed our new board members – Karen Linder, Board Secretary and Joe Ness, Membership Chair.
Brian Ruffner from Red’s Electric introduced a new product for total house surge protection. Check the blog for the upcoming article on this. In the meantime, email Brian for details.
We also welcomed our newest members:
- Travis Heidel – Bank of The West
- Jeff Parker / Barbara Baldwin – Parker Furniture
- Jann Burnham – Nesting Solutions & Parker Furniture
- Jason Ball – Jason Ball Interiors
- Kristin Havnaer – Hearthstone Interiors
- Susan Salinas – Susan Salinas Design LLC
- Joshua Polvogt – Artistic Cabinets
- Susan Adams-Messmer – Ambiance Interiors
- Greg Ash – the Design Center
- Brian Markman – Innovative Contractors
- Alice Dillon – AJ Design
- Neil Czelder – Pental Marble and Granite
- Brian Ruffner – Red’s Electric
- Lori Brock – Brock Designs
- Kathryn Amrani – Kathryn Amrani Interiors